Friday, April 18, 2008

Traveling to Europe? Check out these links

Behold some of my most favorite links about travel:

Budget Travel Online: I absolutely love this magazine! It has some great resources on its website (not to mention some great travel deals).

Rick Steves: What can I say? I love Rick Steves, because his travel philosophy is to get off the beaten path a little and discover the REAL Europe, not the Europe made for tourists. Great "Graffiti Wall" with tips from fellow Rick Steves-aficiandos.

Transitions Abroad: Hands down my favorite travel related website out there. Has an impressive collection of articles about meaningful travel, as well as thorough sections on living and studying abroad.

Which Budget?: Europe is famous for their really cheap intercontinental flights.Can you believe that I once flew from Rome to London for 5 euros? Okay, so that wasn't including taxes, but the entire deal ended up costing me only like 20 euros. Go to this website and discover some of the bargain-basement fares out there.

Brave New Traveler: A great website I just recently discovered with some informative and inspiring travel articles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super-Duper blogs! I love it really!! Would come back to visit soon, again Thanks. tp://germanacademyofarts.com