Thursday, February 14, 2008

Seville pics....from when Jans was here


(above) Quaint houses in the Jewish Quarter of Seville (La Juderia)
(below) me and my hair at one of my favorite bars in Seville, El Rinconcillo.
It's the oldest bar in Seville (from the 1600s) and has the world's best ham. Notice all of the pig
legs hanging from the ceiling. You see that EVERYWHERE.

(below) Isn't Seville colorful?

(below) The lush gardens of the Alcazar. It's like a dream world
that Alcazar. And since i'm a "resident", i get in FREE! :)





(above) A view of Seville from the top of La Giralda.


See the bullring?


(below) Me hiding in a ginormous tree in the Gardens of Murillo



(below) me in the Alcazar, an Arabic/Mudejar palace in Seville



(below) sweet Mudejar architecture in the Alcazar











(above) 4am poses with Janneke in La Alfalfa. Notice my






cool new leather jacket from Berlin. :)






(below) myself and Yair, my good Israeli friend and arguably






one of my most favorite people i've met in Seville







(below) me playing around with some gargoyle on my street.







(below) Janneke chillin' at the Plaza de Espana.






Star Wars: Attack of the Clones was shot here.

No comments: