Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dogs like me

Yesterday a peculiar thing happened to me. As I was leaving the institute in Brenes and walking towards the train station, i noticed that a little, cross-eyed dog was following me. I would turn around every minute or so and there he would be, about 10 feet back, acting nonchalant. I even tried to cut through streets to see if he would follow me, and sure enough he did. I eventually starting cracking up with laughter because this crazy eyed, ugly little dog followed me for 10 minutes up to the train station! when i got to the parking lot of the train station another dog was there, so cross-eyed dog backed off. But then the other dog started following me! As I boarded the train and waved to the dog staring at me from the platform, I realized why I was so popular....I had a pork sandwich in my bag and they must have smelled it.
That cross-eyed dog was pretty funny, though.
The End.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For a long time me & my friend were searching for informative blogs, but now I am on the right place guys, you have made a room in my hea http://www.evinylletters.com